-¤÷(`[¤*HALØ_FAMILY¤]×´)¤··

Please Log-In or Register to have access to our FORUM.

Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-In or Register to have access to our FORUM.

Thank You!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halo-family

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Post-purchase factors
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am by HarmonyLev

» UNBOOTABLE YAZAK
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:55 pm by -BeRTuD-

» ___AM NEW HERE___
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 pm by -BeRTuD-

» _= BEDminton =_
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:15 am by <_ianskie_>

» did i hit the right slot? hmm.. lovers' :(
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm by emjae

» WANTED: IKAL
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:43 pm by emjae

» mag wanted pa ba kaha ko!??
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm by am_a_bitch

» Para sa mga MAGAGANDA!
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 am by -BeRTuD-

» mj meets bao..
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:39 pm by emjae

» still here!
LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 pm by still

HALO-FAMILY MUSIC

LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =))

emjae
    emjae
    HALO Member
    HALO Member

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Awards : <gif src="https://2img.net/h/i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/Skypo/awards.gif" />
    LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-10

MEMBERS's DICE
    HALO:
    LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =)) Empty LOVE -> the most painful stuff on earth? cmon! =))

Post by emjae Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

the most excruciating thing in the whole world .....
    .. is when you both love each other and yet you couldnt patch things up.

wheres the pain?
    its when one decided to end it up and the other has no choice but to give up..

-----*****-----

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:20 am