-¤÷(`[¤*HALØ_FAMILY¤]×´)¤··

Please Log-In or Register to have access to our FORUM.

Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-In or Register to have access to our FORUM.

Thank You!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halo-family

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Post-purchase factors
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am by HarmonyLev

» UNBOOTABLE YAZAK
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:55 pm by -BeRTuD-

» ___AM NEW HERE___
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 pm by -BeRTuD-

» _= BEDminton =_
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:15 am by <_ianskie_>

» did i hit the right slot? hmm.. lovers' :(
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm by emjae

» WANTED: IKAL
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:43 pm by emjae

» mag wanted pa ba kaha ko!??
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm by am_a_bitch

» Para sa mga MAGAGANDA!
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 am by -BeRTuD-

» mj meets bao..
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:39 pm by emjae

» still here!
---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 pm by still

HALO-FAMILY MUSIC

---___Another alternative to atach photos___---

-BeRTuD-
    -BeRTuD-
    Founder
    Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 129
    Location : In the Middle of Nowhere... Locate me Everywhere....
    Awards :
    ---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-07

MEMBERS's DICE
    HALO:
    ---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Left_bar_bleue1000/1000---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Empty ---___Another alternative to atach photos___---

Post by -BeRTuD- Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Hey guys, this is another way to attach photos. I will have to make you aware that our forum support photo hosting as well. It can be found in our USERS PERSONAL GALERY

HOW to get the CODES and PASTE it:

1. Follow the steps 1, 2 and 3 in this the other TUTORIAL I have. To view that TUTORIAL, CLICK HERE.

2. Now, Go to your personal album. To go to all USERS personal album, CLICK HERE.

3. Click your personal album and if you dont have, you have to create one. To create your personal album, CLICK HERE.

N.B. Those who have their personal album already, you can go directly to it by clicking link on number 2 step.

4. Now, in the users' gallery, you click on your album. If the PHOTO that you wanted to post is not yet in your album, you can upload it by clicking the icon UPLOAD PIC that looks like this ~~>---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Untitled1

5. In your personal gallery, click on the picture that you wanted to post. You will see codes like this >>>>

---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Outing11

---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Untitled2

6. Now, COPY the URL, you copy only this one. Refer to the pic, copy only what is in the yellow box.

---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Untitled3

7. Paste the URL by clicking this one

---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Untitled-9

8. A window will pop-up like this ---___Another alternative to atach photos___--- Untitled-10 and paste the URL on it. Press ok after that.

Enjoy...! I hope you got it rightly.

basketball 7