-¤÷(`[¤*HALØ_FAMILY¤]×´)¤··

Please Log-In or Register to have access to our FORUM.

Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-In or Register to have access to our FORUM.

Thank You!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halo-family

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Post-purchase factors
The Art of Unloving You! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am by HarmonyLev

» UNBOOTABLE YAZAK
The Art of Unloving You! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:55 pm by -BeRTuD-

» ___AM NEW HERE___
The Art of Unloving You! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 pm by -BeRTuD-

» _= BEDminton =_
The Art of Unloving You! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:15 am by <_ianskie_>

» did i hit the right slot? hmm.. lovers' :(
The Art of Unloving You! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm by emjae

» WANTED: IKAL
The Art of Unloving You! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:43 pm by emjae

» mag wanted pa ba kaha ko!??
The Art of Unloving You! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm by am_a_bitch

» Para sa mga MAGAGANDA!
The Art of Unloving You! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 am by -BeRTuD-

» mj meets bao..
The Art of Unloving You! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:39 pm by emjae

» still here!
The Art of Unloving You! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 pm by still

HALO-FAMILY MUSIC

The Art of Unloving You!

mz.kiekai
    mz.kiekai
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 155
    Awards : <gif src="https://2img.net/h/i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/Skypo/awards.gif" />
    The Art of Unloving You! Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100The Art of Unloving You! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

MEMBERS's DICE
    HALO:
    The Art of Unloving You! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Art of Unloving You! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Art of Unloving You! Empty The Art of Unloving You!

Post by mz.kiekai Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:14 am

*** I've made this 3 months ago...I love making poems or short essay when im depressed, sad & hurt because it brings out mah true feelings...This is dedicated
    to the guy who lied to me, hurt me and broke mah heart..***

The Art of Unloving You

Sometimes,
    just when you think you've found the perfect person, he realizes that there are
    so many things wrong with you. Eventually, you also realize that there are so
    many things wrong with him and everything just falls apart. After some time,
    you realize that it's over. No amount of screaming, kicking and whining can
    bring you an instant replay of the things that were and could have been. Give
    me the space and the time that I need to learn to unloved you.

How are you? I don’t know how I am. Would you take it against me if I answer
    that question with a cold stare? How am I doing? I don’t know. I absolutely
    don’t know. I guess I’ve been having sleepless nights, trying to figure out why
    things didn’t work out. I guess I’m caught between wanting to shut you out of
    my life completely and wanting to snatch you away. I don’t know. I am lost.
    Life was so much simplier before you messed up with my heart. Happiness is okay
    and loneliness was simple emotions with you in my life. Now, everything seems
    much more exaggerated. It’s like I feel these emotions from my hair to my
    fingertips, to the point of being nauseated. .

Are you okay? I don’t think I’m okay. I am not okay. Being confused never
    belonged to the realm of being okay. Do you realize what you did to me? The
    pain you have put me through is really a nightmare. The lies that you made me
    believe is so insulting. Never did I find myself in the most painful situation
    that even my mind refuse to function. For a while my world stop revolving,
    everything has lost its meaning. But as days passed by and with the support of
    my friends, my days now seem so much happier. The sun seems to shine brighter.
    The rain brings a smile to my lips. The colors seem more vivid and I now love
    the things I thought I’ve lost.

My life has always been on a timetable. Everything is planned and every aspect
    has a structure. Everything has a Plan A and if the Plan A does not work,
    there’s always a Plan B. When all else fails, there’s always Plan C. When you
    came something has placed the entire order in my life upside down. My timetable
    changed and to the point I don’t follow a schedule anymore. My plans were all
    put on hold. The whole structure just went crashing. I had a clear view of what
    I wanted, where I was going and what I need to get there. The moment you walked
    in, none of them seemed to matter anymore. All I wanted was to stay with you.
    And that isn’t me. I can’t afford to allow that to be me. Not this time. Not
    with you.

You represent the exact opposite of everything I’ve ever longed for and yet,
    for some strange reason, I feel happy when I’m with you. Some people have a
    problem dealing with loneliness. I, however, find myself having a problem
    dealing with happiness because I can’t justify to my mind what I feel about
    you. It’s just not logical. It defies reason.

Are you angry with me? No, I’m not angry with you anymore. I am just doing
    what’s best for the both of us and that’s letting you go because that’s the
    only thing that could make you happy. I know this feeling all too well. I know
    I’m gonna end up starting my day with thoughts of you and end it just the same.
    I’d have imaginary conversations with you in my head. And then one day, I’d
    wake up realizing that you have become an essential part of my day. It would be
    all so rosy for the first 90 days. Until one day, reality gives me a nudge and
    makes me realize I don’t really have you. That no matter how much you said you
    loved my eyes and sharing your dreams and your thoughts with me, I still won’t
    be enough. That no matter how much you said you cared about me, you can never
    love me the way I want to be loved. That no matter how much you said that you're contented with me and our LOVE, i know you're not..So let me solve this the only way I know how.

You really don’t want to see me anymore, no? Well, yes… At least until I get
    over you. At least until I am sure that your presence no longer affects my
    better judgment. At least until I’ve accepted the finality of things and never
    feel myself longing for something you cannot give. Let me concentrate on the
    negative things about you. Let me bring you down from the pedestal I once
    placed you in. Allow me to see your worst and then maybe I’d change my mind.
    Let me remind myself that as much as I love you, you don’t feel the same with
    me. That as much as I adore you, you have a way of pissing me off! A way that
    only you can do. Let me be reminded of what a ball and chain you are then maybe
    I’d learn to see you in a different light. Let me gaze at your countenance one
    more time and remind myself how forgettable your features are. Let me walk with
    indifference when all I wanted to do was to run to your side and hug you. Let
    me be nonchalant about your stories, about your thoughts. Let me focus on the
    lies you told me that I’m the only woman for you. Let me be self-absorbed,
    allow me to work myself to death or drag my sorry ass whacking my brains out
    with academic pursuits. Let me be busy. It’s just that I don’t want to be happy
    for a moment and be miserable for the next three or so.

I don’t want to love you anymore. My mind refuses to let the heart win. And you
    know what the worst part of learning to unloved you is? It’s the disappointing
    reality that my messed up heart stubbornly believes that you really did love me
    when we were still together but the painful truth is you really did not love me
    at all. So allow me to get the space and the time I need as I live day to day,
    practicing the Art of Unloving You.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 am